Advice for pet transportation
Are you thinking of organizing the international transport of your pet but don’t know how to do it? Our specialized animal and pet transportation consulting services are the perfect solution for you to learn how to manage the international transport of your pet from scratch.
Do you want to know how to travel with a pet? What vaccinations does your pet need to travel? How to get a passport for your pet? In Relomar, we solve all your doubts about the next transport of your pet.
International pet transportation advice
Do you need help transporting your pet? At Relomar we offer personalized counseling sessions for those who want to take care of their own pet’s transportation.
- Learn everything you need to know about the documentation required to transport your pet.
- Get help verifying that your pet’s paperwork is in order.
- Discover the correct way to measure your pet and the right kernel for your pet’s transport.
- Get useful tips and advice on how to transport your pet internationally.
International Pet Transport Consulting Price
Our specialists in international pet and animal transportation will teach you everything you need to know to take care of the transportation of your own pet: necessary documentation, resolution of doubts, airline requirements, choice of approved kennel, recommendations for the trip…
What if Relomar takes care of my pet’s transportation?
If you have already contracted the international transport of your pet with Relomar, it will not be necessary for you to pay for any counseling session. At Relomar, we will take care of all the necessary steps to transport your pet and also solve any doubts and questions you may have. All this will be included in the international transport service of your pet.
What does pet transportation consulting consist of?
Our counseling sessions are designed to teach our clients everything they need to know so that they can take care of the international transport of their pets themselves.
The pet transport counseling sessions last 1 hour and are conducted online via video call. In this way, we ensure that our clients can receive advice without complications, without the need to travel and with flexible schedules.
How to request a counseling session for the transport of your pet?
You can request your counseling session at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling / sending a WhatsApp to +34 661 320 141. Remember to indicate the date and time you want to schedule your counseling session for the international transport of your pet.
What will you learn in the pet transport counseling sessions?
In the counseling session our pet transport specialists will help you to solve all your doubts about the moving process and will guide you on the best way to take care of your pet’s international transport yourself. Our advice includes:
- Pre-checks: Is your pet fit for travel? Before starting any international transfer of animals, it is important to know the import regulations that each country has set for its borders. Our specialists will inform you if your pet (due to its breed, species, age or health conditions) can enter the country of destination.
- Itinerary analysis. We study your pet’s itinerary and recommend the best transportation option (air or road) for its international transfer.
- Documentation. We inform you about the documentation you need for the international transfer of your pet, how to obtain it and when to start the corresponding procedures.
- Airline support: Can your pet travel in the cabin or in the hold? We show you how to organize the international transfer of your pet by plane. In addition, we recommend airlines with pet-friendly spaces and explain all about airline requirements (kennels, deadlines, stopovers, pet area at the airport…etc.).
- Choice of kennels. To ensure that your pet travels safely, you must make sure you choose an approved carrier. Receive guidance on the correct way to measure your pet in order to choose the right approved carrier for your pet.
- Pre-travel tips. We offer you advice on how to take care of your pet’s health and wellbeing during its international transportation: feeding advice, previous visits to the vet, type of diet, etc.
- Doubts resolution: Do you have any questions? We solve all your doubts about the international transport of your pet.
Worldwide Pet Transportation Consulting
Our pet transport experts work every day to stay informed about the latest changes and updates in international pet transportation. At the moment we offer international pet transportation consulting for:
- Advice on transporting pets to the Canary Islands.
- Advice on transporting pets to Europe
- Advice on transporting pets to Latin America
Do you want to know if we offer advice for the transfer of your pet to another region? Contact us without obligation.
Frequently asked questions during consultations
Is it dangerous to transport my pet? Can my pet be detained? What problems can arise during the transfer? What health certificate does my pet need? How old or old does a dog need to be to travel? What does a puppy need to travel? How to travel with a pet? What animals need a passport? What vaccinations does my dog need to fly?
If any of these questions sound familiar to you or you also have doubts about any of these topics, don’t worry. Our specialists will clear your doubts during the international pet transportation consultancy.
More consulting services
If you are preparing your international relocation and you have questions about other types of arrangements involved in your mobility, you can count on Relomar’s team to offer you more forms of personalized advice. Among our consulting modalities to prepare yourself your move to another country you will find:
Pet transportation services
In case organizing your pet’s travel by yourself is giving you a lot of headaches, either because of the complexity of the regulations or the overwhelming amount of paperwork, don’t worry anymore! Forget about all the paperwork and leave the transport of your beloved pet in expert hands.