International vehicle transport from Europe
Do you want to take your car, motorbike or vehicle from Europe to Spain or another country?
At Relomar, we are specialists in moving vehicles and importing vehicles to Spain. We will help you to take your car or motorbike from Europe to Spain or to your next country of residence.
Don’t spend more money on buying another car, save money thanks to our international vehicle transfer services from Europe.
International vehicle transport service from Europe
In addition to providing international vehicle transport services, at Relomar we specialise in international vehicle transport from Europe to Spain.
- Save money by transporting your vehicle from Europe instead of spending money buying another car.
- Don’t waste time with complicated procedures and paperwork to move your vehicle, we take care of all the necessary steps for the transport of your car or motorbike from Europe: Transport of the vehicle, handling of the documentation, registration of the vehicle…
- Do you want to take your vehicle from Europe to Spain or from Europe to another non-EU country? We have international agents to coordinate the registration and transfer of your vehicle all over the world.
Importing vehicles into Spain from Europe
Are you moving or have you bought a vehicle and want to bring it to Spain? We bring your vehicle, car or motorbyke to Spain from Europe: Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Poland, Austria, Netherlands…
- We take care of transporting your vehicle from Europe to Spain by sea, air or road.
- We manage the necessary documentation for the import and registration of your vehicle, car or motorbike in Spain.
- Do you need help with insurance? If required, we can also help you with obtaining insurance for your car in Spain.
Vehicle transport from Europe to Spain prices
Country of origin in Europe
|Import of vehicles from Italy to Spain
|from 1.117 €
|Import of vehicles from Germany to Spain
|from 1.090 €
|Import of vehicles from UK to Spain
|from 1.390 €
|Import of vehicles from Portugal to Spain
|from 895 €
|Import of vehicles from Netherlands to Spain
|from 1.190 €
|Import of vehicles from Poland to Spain
|from 1.040 €
|Import of vehicles from Belgium to Spain
|from 1.090 €
|Import of vehicles from Austria to Spain
|from 1.175 €
|Import of vehicles from Andorra to Spain
|from 1.010 €
|Import of vehicles from Denmark to Spain
|from 1.284 €
|Import of vehicles from Hungary to Spain
|from 1.322 €
|Import of vehicles from France to Spain
|from 995 €
Vehicle export from Europe
Do you want to move vehicles from Spain to Europe or from Europe to other countries outside the EU? It is also possible, thanks to the collaboration with agents dedicated to the international transfer of vehicles around the world.
Prices for export of vehicles from Spain to Europe
Would you like to know the price for moving your vehicle from Spain to Europe? Here are some approximate prices for the transfer of vehicles from Spain to other countries of the European Union
- Price for the transport of a vehicle from Spain to Germany: 1.090 €
- Price for the transport of a vehicle from Spain to Belgium: 990 €
- Price for the transport of a vehicle from Spain to Netherlands: 990 €
- Price for the transport of a vehicle from Spain to Poland: 1.040 €
Documentation for transporting vehicles from Europe to Spain
After checking that the vehicle is homologated or can be homologated in Spain, the next thing to obtain is the documentation that accredits the ownership of the vehicle and allows it to enter Spain legally:
- Invoice of purchase or bill of sale, failing that, declaration of value of the vehicle. This must include the price of the vehicle, the conditions of sale and the characteristics of the car or motorbike.
- Vehicle documentation or technical data sheet of the vehicle.
- COC or European homologation password.
- Certificate of residence issued by the consulate of origin in Europe.
- Customs clearance authorisation (Relomar will provide you with this document).
- Valid DNI, NIE or passport of the vehicle owner.
Registration of vehicles imported from Europe in Spain
After completing the transfer of your vehicle, motorbike or car from Europe to Spain, we will follow a series of steps to proceed with the registration of your vehicle. In this way, you will be able to continue driving your vehicle in Spain easily.
- Our engineers verify that the vehicle complies with European regulations and prepare it to pass the ITV (Technical Vehicle Inspection).
- Compilement of the necessary documents to issue the Reduced Technical File
- Processing of provisional registration plates, known as “green plates“
- Payment of the Registration Tax
- Payment of y the Road Tax
- Finally we put the number plates on the vehicle… And that’s it! Your car or vehicle is now registered in Spain.
What vehicles can we transport from Europe to Spain?
There are many types of vehicles that can be imported into Spain: Cars, motorcycles, caravans, trailers, trucks … From luxury cars, classic cars, second-hand or foreign vehicles … At Relomar we make sure to bring your vehicle to Spain. Some of the vehicles we bring from Europe are:
- Classic cars, collectible cars or historic cars
- Second-hand cars.
- Foreign cars. Vehicles bought abroad, whose model is not available in the country of destination. Can be imported to Spain: German cars, American cars, Swiss cars, Japanese cars …
- Luxury cars. High-end vehicles such as sports cars and cars of exclusive design that belong to major brands such as Tesla, Maserati, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Mclaren …
Import of luxury cars, classic cars and family vehicles to Spain
If you have purchased a foreign car, you would be interested in bringing a collection car, you want to keep a classic car when you move to Spain or you have another type of vehicle that requires special treatment during your transport, in Relomar we offer car import service with special needs, included in our international vehicle transport services to Spain.
We import your foreign, classic, family or luxury car, handling it as carefully as possible, always using the appropriate physical means and the relevant retention mechanisms, to ensure the safe shipment of the vehicle.