1. LEGAL NOTICE
The owner of this website is Relomar Relocation Services, SL under the trade name Relomar , with CIF ES-B40542656 and registered office at Maximiliano Thous, 17A , 46200 Paiporta (Valencia) SPAIN, and address for notifications at the same address.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
A) General Conditions of Use of the Website
The terms and conditions set forth below regulate access to and use of the website www.relomar.com (hereinafter the present site or the website), whose exploitation and through which it provides services of the society of the information, the entity Relomar Relocation Services, SL (hereinafter Relomar) with CIF ES-B40542656 and registered office at Maximiliano Thous, 17A , 46200 Paiporta (Valencia) SPAIN, and domicile for the purpose of notifications at the same address, telephone +34 661 320 141 and electronic contact address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Within the expression “site or website”, the data, texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs and others included in it are understood, without limitation, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible regardless of whether they are susceptible or not of intellectual property according to the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law.
The access to the site implies that the visiting user acquires a series of rights and obligations, in order to guarantee the adequate enjoyment of the general, particular services and contents that are in it and that Relomar makes available to the user.
The visitor is aware that access and use of the services and content of the site is made under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The user status is acquired through access to the website. The user will use the services and contents exclusively for private purposes and / or because of their legal relationship that binds Relomar to the exclusion of any form of subsequent use of the same for profit or report a benefit, direct or indirect.
Relomar informs the user of the present general conditions of use, which are expressly and fully accepted by the user by the mere fact of accessing the website and / or viewing the contents or using the services contained on the website. If these general conditions were replaced by others in whole or in part, said new general conditions or, where appropriate, the particular conditions shall be deemed accepted in an identical manner to the one set forth. However, the user of the website must access these general conditions, and the particular services that are used, periodically to know the successive versions that are included here, although it is recommended that the user accesses them every time pretend to access or make use of the services and contents of the website.
In the event that the user does not accept these general conditions or the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website and that said entity determines, the user must refrain from accessing the website or in its case abandon it.
The user must establish adequate security measures of technical nature to avoid unwanted actions in their information system, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet and, especially, the website, being aware that the Internet is not completely secure.
B) Object of the website
Through access to the site, the user can enjoy the use of various content and services that will be offered by Relomar or other third-party providers under the conditions determined in each case.
Relomar may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, the provision, configuration, content and services of the site, as well as its conditions of use and access to the content offered and services provided. In each case, Relomar , when appropriate, will warn of said changes in the corresponding general or particular conditions of use, as well as in other texts or notices of the web.
The cost of the telephone access or other type of expense for the connection to the access to the web site will be the responsibility of the user exclusively.
C) Rights and obligations of the user
The user will be able to:
- Access free of charge and without prior authorization to the content and services of the site available as such, without prejudice to technical conditions, particular or the need for prior registration regarding services and specific content as determined in these general conditions or in the particular conditions of said services.
- Use the services and content available for your own exclusive use.
- The user may download a single copy of the website for viewing “off-line” for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Make a correct and lawful use of the site, in accordance with current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
In no case may the user:
- Access or use the services and contents of the site for the commission of illicit actions or contrary to current legislation, morals, good customs and public order, for purposes that infringe the rights and freedoms of third parties, or that may harm, harm or prevent in any way, access to them, to the detriment of Relomar or third parties.
- Use the services, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, contract, disclose advertising or own information or third parties without prior written authorization from Relomar .
- Introduce information on the website or use the services existing therein in order to attempt – directly or indirectly – against the rights – and especially the fundamental rights and public freedoms – of other users of the website or Relomar ; that incite or promote the performance of criminal, xenophobic, terrorist or degrading acts due to age, sex, religion or belief; or of a pornographic, obscene, violent nature or that violate the law, morals or good customs. For these purposes, information will be understood, with a delimiting but not limiting character: texts, graphics, images, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, data, notes, and others.
- Use the services and content offered through the site in a manner contrary to the general conditions of use and / or the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content, and to the detriment or impairment of the rights of the rest of users
- Perform any action that prevents or hinders access to the site by users, as well as hyperlinks to the services and content offered by Relomar or other third parties through the website.
- Use any type of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computer equipment or telecommunications, which may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents, programs or systems accessible through the services and contents provided on the website or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof; or unauthorized access to any content and / or services on the website.
- Delete or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of Relomar or its legitimate owners that may contain the contents hosted on the website, or the symbols that Relomar or the legitimate third-party owners of the rights incorporate to their creations object of intellectual property or industrial existing on this website.
- Include in websites of their responsibility or ownership “metatags” corresponding to brands, trade names or distinctive signs owned by Relomar .
- Reproducing this website in whole or in part on another website; You can not frame the present site or the websites accessible through it that conceal or modify -with a delimiting but not limited- contents, advertising spaces and brands of Relomar or third parties, regardless of whether or not they involve acts of competition disloyal or of confusion.
- Create frames within a website of their responsibility or ownership that reproduce the main page and / or the pages accessible through it, corresponding to this website without the prior authorization of Relomar .
- Include in a website of your responsibility or property a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a user of your website, which includes brands, trade names or distinctive signs of your property and through which show the main website or accessible pages of this website.
- Use the trademark, trade names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its owner.
- Carry out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copy, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration, of all or part of the contents and services of the site or the economic exploitation thereof, without the prior written authorization of Relomar or the third party owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights that fall on the services or contents of the website and except as provided in these general conditions or, as the case may be, particular conditions that regulate the use of a service and / or existing content on the website.
D) Rights and obligations of Relomar
Relomar reserves the following rights:
- Modify the conditions of access to the site, technical or not, unilaterally and without prior notice to users, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and / or content intended for website users .
- Establish particular conditions and, where appropriate, the requirement of a price or other requirements for access to certain services and / or content.
- Limit, exclude or condition the access of users when they do not give all the guarantees of correct use of the site by them in accordance with the obligations and prohibitions assumed by them.
- Finish the provision of a service or supply of a content, without right to compensation, when its use by users becomes illegal or contrary to the provisions of the conditions that regulate it, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website.
- Modify, delete or update all or part of the content or services offered through the site, without prior notice, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and / or content intended for users of the website.
- Undertake any legal or judicial action that is convenient for the protection of the rights of Relomar as of third parties that provide their services or contents through the site, whenever it is appropriate.
- Demand compensation that may derive from the improper or illicit use of all or part of the services and content provided through the site.
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies .
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies .
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies .
Next, the cookies that are being used in this portal are identified, as well as their typology and function:
The Relomar website uses Google Analytics , a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see 4 cookies of this service . According to the previous typology, it is our own, session and analysis cookies. You can find more information about it and disable the use of these cookies https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/ .
Through web analytics you do not obtain information about your personal data, guaranteeing the protection of the privacy of the people who browse the web. The information obtained is related to the number of users accessing the website, the number of page views, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal that you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service by this portal.
The cookies we use do not collect personal data of our users (names, surnames, address, bank details or any other).
Next we will detail the cookies used in this website:
|COOKIE||DURATION||INFORMATION THAT PROVIDES US|
|_utma||2 years||It allows us to know what browser users use and so we can optimize our website for those browsers.|
|_utmb||30 minutes||It allows identifying unique users for statistical purposes, so we can know how many real visits the web has.|
|_utmc||Expires at the end of the session||It allows identifying unique users for statistical purposes, so we can know how many real visits the web has.|
|_utmz||6 months||It allows us to know how each user has reached the web (searching on Google, Bing, Yahoo ..)|
|_utmv||Expires at the end of the session||It allows us to know what parts of the web each user visits and so we know which services are the most sought after, in this way we can focus on improving what really interests you.|
|_utm.gif||540 days||Set of cookies for advanced remarketing|
You can configure your browser to accept, or not, the cookies we send or for the browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie. Google has also developed a plugin for browsers that disables the sending of data to the Google Analytics tool and that you can download here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es.
ON THE USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Relomar, in order to comply with the aforementioned regulations, shows information about its Cookies Policy at the top of any page of the portal with each login.
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page, but when accessing any other page of the portal, the warning will be displayed at the top of the page.
How to modify the configuration of cookies
You can restrict, block or delete Relomar cookies or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the different operation, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10 “
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es “
- Safari: www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
F) Relomar exemption and limitation of liability
Relomar is exempt from any type of liability for damages of any kind in the following cases:
- Due to the impossibility or difficulties of connection to the communications network through which this website is accessible, regardless of the type of connection used by the user.
- For the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the website, as well as for availability and continuity of the operation of the site or of the services and / or contents therein, when this is due (i) or to interruption of the service for technical maintenance of the web, (ii) either to a cause outside the scope of control of Relomar , whether directly or indirectly from it.
- Relomar assumes no responsibility for the services and contents, nor for the availability and conditions, technical or otherwise, of access to them, which are offered by third-party service providers, especially with respect to the service providers of the society of information. By service providers of the information society shall be understood those natural or legal persons who provide the following services to the public: (i) transmission by a communication network of data provided by the recipient of the service (ii) access services to the cited network (iii) Data storage or hosting services (iv) provision of content or information (v) service of temporary copy of the data requested by users (vi) provision of links to content or search tools.
- Relomar , at no time, assumes responsibility for any damages or losses that may be caused by information, contents, products and services -with a delimiting but not limited character- provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties unrelated to Relomar -including the service providers of the information society- through a website that can be accessed through an existing link on this site.
- The processing and subsequent use of personal data made by third parties outside Relomar , as well as the pertinence of the information requested by them.
- Of the quality and speed of access to the site and the technical conditions that the user must meet in order to access the site and its services and / or contents.
- Relomar , will not be responsible for delays or failures that occur in the access and / or operation of the services and / or contents of the website, due to a case of Force Majeure. “Force majeure” shall mean all those causes that could not have been foreseen, or that were still foreseen to be unavoidable, and that result in the breach of any of its obligations. Among them, but not in a limited way, strikes, both of their own workers and of other workers, insurrections or revolts, as well as rules dictated by any civil or military authority, natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, floods, lightning or fires, wars, lockouts or any other situation of force majeure.
- The user of the site will personally respond for damages of any kind caused to Relomar directly or indirectly, for the breach of any of the obligations derived from these general conditions or other rules governing the use of the site.
G) Intellectual and industrial property
The user knows that the contents and services offered through the site -including text, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, all comments, exhibitions and html code of the same, without this enumeration have a limiting nature- are protected by the laws of intellectual and industrial property. The copyright and economic exploitation of this site corresponds to Relomar and / or third parties.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs that appear on the website are property of Relomar or, as the case may be, of third parties, and are protected by the current industrial property laws.
The provision of the services and publication of the contents through the site will not imply in any case the assignment, resignation or transmission, total or partial, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights by Relomar and / or its legitimate third parties. Headlines.
Under no circumstances, the user may make use or use of services and content on the site that is not exclusively personal, except for the exceptions determined in these general conditions of use of this site or in the particular conditions that Relomar have a good set to regulate the use of a certain service and / or content offered through the website.
No section of this website may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, communicated publicly, transformed, in whole or in part by any manual, electronic or mechanical system or method (including photocopying, recording or any system for the recovery and storage of information) through any support currently known or that is invented in the future, without the consent of Relomar . The use, under any form, of all or part of the content of the site is subject to the need to request prior authorization from Relomar and / or legitimate third-party holders and the acceptance of the corresponding license, as the case may be, except for the provisions regarding the rights recognized and granted to the user in these general conditions or as determined in the particular conditions that Relomar may wish to establish to regulate the use of a certain service and / or content offered through the website.
If the action or omission, culpable or negligent, directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the website that originates the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of Relomar or of third parties – whether or not there is a benefit for the same -, Relomar shall cause damages, losses, obligations solidary, expenses of any nature, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or derived from any claim, claim, action, suit or proceeding, whether civil, criminal or administrative, Relomar shall have the right to address against the user by all means legal remedies available and claim any compensation amounts, including- but not limited to- moral damages and image, consequential damages and loss of profits, advertising or any other costs that may result in their repair, amounts of penalties or convictions , interest on late payment, the cost of financing all the in which Relomar could be harmed, the judicial costs and the amount of the defense in any process in which Relomar could be sued for the causes previously exposed, for the damages and losses caused by reason of its performance or omission, without prejudice to exercise any other actions that correspond in law.
H) Protection of personal data
Access, content and services offered through the site have, in principle, an indefinite duration. Relomar , however, is authorized to terminate or suspend access, services and / or contents thereof at any time, without prejudice to what has been provided in these General Conditions or, as the case may be, Particular Conditions. that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website.
J) Complete agreement
These general conditions contain all the conditions agreed by the parties in relation to the purpose of the same and any statements, commitments or promises, verbal, written or implicit, prior to these conditions in relation to the purpose of the same.
The fact that Relomar does not demand at any given moment the respect of any of the conditions established in these general conditions or, as the case may be, particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for the users of the website. , can not be interpreted by the user as the waiver to demand further compliance.
K) Nullity and nullity
In the event that any clause of these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content, is voidable or null, in whole or in part, this nullity or voidability will not affect to the validity of other clauses of the same, which will remain with full effectiveness and validity, unless the party alleging nullity or nullity proves that without the clause that is null or voidable the purposes pursued by these Conditions can not be fulfilled.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law.
The parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, submit to the resolution of any litigation that may arise to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia – capital.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the LOPD (hereinafter RDLOPD) Relomar Mobilty, SL (hereinafter Relomar) wishes to inform the user of the website about the policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of those persons who voluntarily communicate to via email with Relomar, fill out forms to collect data or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of your personal data to Relomar.
Also, the user is informed that these conditions will be of subsidiary application of those others that on the same matter are established with special character and are communicated to the user without limitation through the forms of request of data, regulatory bases of the contests advertised on the website and / or conditions of the particular services, or any sections of the website, leaving the present policies as complementary to the previous ones in that which is not contradictory.
The user is informed that any processing of personal data will fall within the scope of the current legislation in Spain on data protection, established by the LOPD and its complementary and development regulations.
For this purpose, personal data will be understood as any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons – including the data of the electronic mail and / or the IP address in the case in which they unequivocally identify the interested parties – and by the user, any person Identified or identifiable physics that communicates your personal data to Relomar by email, completing data collection forms, participation in contests as well as the use of any service present on the website that involves the communication of your personal data to Relomar and / or any other form of communication of data to said entity.
2. Identification of the company name of the person responsible for the file
Relomar informs the user of the website of the existence of various treatments and personal data files whose responsible is Relomar with registered office at Maximiliano Thous, 17A 46200 Paiporta (Valencia) SPAIN, where the personal data that the user communicates to is collected and stored. Relomar
3. Information about the purposes for which personal data and consent are used
The user who accesses the Relomar website is not obliged to provide personal information for the use of the site, therefore, any communication of data for this purpose will be because the user has voluntarily decided to browse or use the services in a personalized way. Therefore, the sending of an email to Relomar as well as the communication by the user to Relomar of any other personal data through any means entails or implies the provision of their free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the treatment of your personal data by Relomar.
However, Relomar also provides -in particular and without limitation- forms for requesting personal data and / or other systems for obtaining information for users to access particular services on the web, such as:
- In the event that contests, events and / or promotions are held, the regulatory bases and registration forms may be published in order for users to download the documentation and forward it to the entity as provided in each case.
- Finally, in the event that the user activates the option of being a Relomar follower in the different social networks in which Relomar has an Official Website, their data will be processed in order to manage said space in social networks and make them participate in the different activities that are carried out in them.
- Any other forms and / or services that may require the collection and processing of user data through the website.
The personal information will only be used for limited purposes, such as those set forth above and / or without limitation, those that are unequivocally informed prior to the collection and processing of the data of the interested party. In this sense, the user is informed that the information that – in relation to the processing of personal data – is published by Relomar prior to the collection of the data, will be preferentially applied to the provisions of these policies.
Finally, Relomar shows that it does not generally request specially protected data from the user, being understood by them in accordance with articles 7 and 8 of the LOPD data related to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal record, physical or mental health. or sexual orientation. If any of the aforementioned personal data is required and necessary, Relomar will request the express consent of the user to collect and use this information, informing previously, unequivocally and expressly of the purpose of the collection and processing of said information.
4. Identification of the recipients for whom Relomar plans to carry out assignments or data communications
Relomar only plans to carry out assignments or data communications that by reason of article 11.2.c. of the LOPD must perform to meet their obligations to the Public Administrations in cases that are required in accordance with the legislation in force in each matter at any time and, where appropriate, other bodies such as State Security Forces and Bodies, Judges, Public Prosecutor, Courts, Court of Accounts or Ombudsman.
Relomar also informs the user that any other data transfer that must be made, will be brought to their attention when provided by the LOPD informing them in an express and unambiguous express manner of the recipients of the information, the purpose to which they will be allocated. data, and the nature of the data provided, or where appropriate when the LOPD establishes, previously unequivocal, specific and informed consent to the user will be requested.
Finally, the user is informed that in the use of certain applications and services, such as those relating to social networks, the user will decide the assignments of their personal data to be made to third parties, in accordance with those parts of the service whose use allows you to voluntarily share information with other users of the website www.relomar.com , all without prejudice that Relomar will describe in detail in the privacy policies of its Official Pages what information is shared, with whom and will provide all the information that under the LOPD and its development regulations is necessary.
5. Other recipients of information
Relomar warns the user that this entity is only responsible and guarantees the confidentiality, security and treatment of the data in accordance with this policy, regarding personal data collected from the user through this website, not having any type responsibility for the treatment and subsequent use of personal data that may be made by third party service providers of the information society that could access such data by reason of the provision of their services or exercise of their activity.
By third party service providers of the information society shall be understood – without limitation – those natural or legal persons who provide the following services: (i) Transmission by a communication network of data provided by the recipients of the service. (ii) Access services to said network. (iii) Data storage or hosting services. (iv) Provision of content or information. (v) Providers of social network services.
Also, Relomar is not responsible for data processing carried out by third parties who establish hyperlinks with Relomar or those responsible to those who through hyperlinks Relomar refers to the users of its website.
6. Follow us on social networks
In this sense, Relomar informs the user that the possibility of following and becoming a Relomar follower is available in the different social networks mentioned, as well as in any other indicated through the Relomar website. To do this, Relomar has provided on the website www.relomar.com/es the possibility that the user click on the social network icon and directly access the official page created by Relomar becoming a follower of it. Relomar is responsible for the administration of said pages as long as they are official pages and therefore have been created by Relomar. Relomar is not responsible for the unofficial pages that third users believe in social networks. Therefore, it is recommended that the user activate the “Follow” option through the website www.relomar.com .
Relomar will treat the data of users who become followers of any of the official pages of Relomar in order to properly administer the website, know their opinions and / or comments as well as inform and make you participate in the different contests, promotions and / or events that are performed by Relomar. In this sense, the user is reminded that Relomar may remove from the official site any information that goes against the rules established in the general conditions of use of the social network as well as against the provisions of Section 5 of this Policy. . In the same way, social networks will be able to eliminate those contents that, either officially or through a complaint from another user, go against the aforementioned standards.
In any case, the user may stop being a follower of the official website of the social network by following the steps indicated in the conditions of use of the particular social network and without Relomar being able to intervene in said process. However, Relomar reserves the right to create, edit, modify and / or eliminate the official website without the need to inform the user in advance.
To make any query regarding the data processing that is carried out by followers on social networks of official Relomar pages, the user may contact Relomar at the address shown below email@example.com without prejudice to consult the privacy policies that Relomar establishes for each of its Official Pages.
7. Data quality
Relomar warns the user that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the user at all times must take into account that, if he uses the email , it can only include personal data corresponding to its own identity and that are appropriate, pertinent, current, exact and true. For such purposes, the user will be solely responsible for any damage, direct and / or indirect caused to third parties or Relomar for the use of personal data of another person, or their own personal data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or irrelevant. Likewise, the user who communicates the personal data of a third party, will respond to it of the information obligation established in article 5.4 of the LOPD for when the personal data has not been collected from the interested party, and / or the consequences of I did not inform him.
8. Data of minors or incapacitated
If the user is under fourteen (14) years of age or incapable, Relomar warns of the need to have the consent of their parent or guardian or legal representatives to communicate their personal data to Relomar, so Relomar requests that they abstain from use the email service and do not register in any Relomar service or contest if you do not have the consent of parents, guardians or legal representatives, not being otherwise Relomar responsible for the actions of the minor or incapacitated.
9. Data update
The user is the only source of information of their personal data, so Relomar asks that, in order to keep your data updated and updated at all times in accordance with the principles of the LOPD, communicate any variation of the same to the address of Relomar, Maximiliano Thous, 17A 46200 Paiporta (Valencia) SPAIN, or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
The user is reminded that in order to update his / her data it is necessary to prove his / her identity by providing a photocopy of his / her ID or valid legal document proving his / her identity.
10. Exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the data
Relomar informs the user of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written request addressed to Relomar at the following address: Maximiliano Thous, 17A 46200 Paiporta (Valencia) SPAIN, or that which replaces him and communicates in the General Registry of Data Protection. For such purposes, the interested party must send the written communication to Relomar indicating the petition or right that it exercises together with a copy of their DNI or valid legal document that proves their identity.
11. “Cookies” and “Beacons”
To ensure that the website is being well managed and to facilitate better navigation within it, both Relomar and the web service provider (s) may be using “cookies” (short text files stored in the user’s browser) ) or “web beacons” (electronic images that allow the website to count the number of visitors and users who have entered a particular website and access certain “cookies”) to store and add information. Relomar can use these tools to track information on their systems and identify categories of web users by points such as IP addresses, domain, browser type and pages visited. This information is reported to the Relomar Webmaster, who uses it to facilitate and improve navigation.
Both “cookies” and “web beacons” store personal information such as names or email addresses. Relomar needs your consent to be able to process your information through “cookies” or “web beacons”, so if you are not satisfied with the data treatment described and do not wish to give your consent for such purposes, you must reject the cookies”.However, it should be mentioned that in specific circumstances, access may be denied in certain parts of our site to those visitors and users whose browsers do not allow the use of “cookies” or those users who do not wish to provide their consent for such purposes.
12. Security measures adopted in relation to the processing of personal data
Relomar informs the user that, in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD and the RDLOPD, has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid alteration, loss, or unauthorized access , taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment and that will only register personal data in files that meet the conditions that they are determined in the Regulation, with respect to their integrity and safety, and those of the treatment centers, premises, equipment, systems and programs. Relomar also guarantees the user compliance with the duty of professional secrecy regarding the user’s personal data and the duty to keep them.
13. Personal data published on the Relomar website
In relation to personal data that may be published on this website, the user is informed that these data are part of one or more data processing ownership and responsibility of Relomar in which they have been incorporated with the prior informed consent of those interested and can not be freely treated and reproduced by third-party users of the website -not even when reference is made to the origin of the same-.
The personal data published on the website may be images of the directors, advisors or employees of Relomar, which are published only to make known the address of each department, which may only be used by third-party users of the website with the sole purpose of knowing the activities developed in or by Relomar or the activities in which Relomar has collaborated or participated, being expressly prohibited any other uses than those indicated, including the incorporation of said images into files or data processing.
This website also publishes data of participants in contests and / or promotions with the sole purpose of publicizing the name of the person winning them and complying with the principles of publicity and transparency that govern the activities that organizes Relomar.
Relomar is not responsible for the uses that third-party users of the website make contrary to what is established in this clause, being in any case prohibited any use of the published data that is not limited to the character or informative purpose exposed.
14. Recommendations to users
Relomar recommends users to use the latest versions of computer programs to navigate the Internet given the incorporation of greater security measures in these.
Relomar also recommends users to use the security mechanisms within their reach (secure web servers, cryptography, digital signature, firewall, etc.) to protect the confidentiality and integrity of their data to the extent that it is necessary, given that there are risks of personality impersonation or violation of communication.
Relomar warns users that whenever they provide personal information over the Internet through email, newsgroups, discussion forums, etc., keep in mind that such information may be collected and treated for purposes undesired by users, so that Relomar recommends users to inform themselves about the confidentiality and privacy policies of the online sites they visit.
Relomar warns users to keep in mind that, unless they use encryption mechanisms, email on the Internet is not secure. Mail messages and discussion forums may be subject to falsification and personality impersonation, which should be taken into account whenever they are used. If the user does not want to publish their email address, they must configure their browser so that they do not leave their email address on the web servers they access.
15. Policy update
Any modification of this policy will be published and warned on the Relomar website and in the policy itself, taking into account the user that, the processing of the data that had been communicated to Relomar will be governed by the policies and conditions of the data processing valid and published at the time you have provided your personal data to Relomar.
In any case, it will be the responsibility of the user to periodically access the published Relomar privacy policies in order to know the latest version at all times.
17. Contact information
The person responsible for data protection of Relomar is María José Martínez Mellado ( email@example.com )